Sometimes, podcasting can be "The Struggle." Can you relate?
- You have a great idea for a show, but aren’t sure where to start.
- There are so many places to get podcasting information, and everyone claims to be an expert.
- You just want ONE place to get step-by-step guidance so you can stop second guessing whatever you’ve Googled.
- You’re doing everything yourself, and between social media marketing and all the technical skills you need, you’re becoming exhausted.
- Your podcast is up and running but it’s not growing as fast as you’d have liked, and you’re wondering what it will take (and how long) for it to be successful.
- You loved the idea of podcasting, and you love recording, but at the moment, the work and confusion is really taking away from the enjoyment.
We were also tired of the struggle.
We were tired of Googling. Tired of asking advice only to hear an answer that was completely unrealistic for your lifestyle or budget. Tired of having NO peers that understood or could help.
(Never again, my friend.)
After years of going it alone, a group of women podcasters met at a digital conference and hung out together during meals and social events. All of the conversations they had together were reassuring and empowering. Once home, they decided they needed a “mind hive” of podcasters just like them who could listen, advise, vent and offer solutions. That’s how She Podcasts was born! And now we are happy to introduce the next phase in podcasting support.