Lesson 1 of 1
The Anatomy of a Podcast Open
Worker Bee Challenge:
- Write out the name of your podcast.
- Write out the mission of your podcast and why that is important to your audience.
- Decide on Music or No Music & Voice Over or No Voice Over.
- Write Sample Script and submit it for review on live Q and A.
LAUNCHED & ACTIVE
- Review the following questions:
- Does my intro reflect the overall tone of my show?
- Do I need to clarify the focus of my podcast more clearly in my intro?
- Does the over all sound, tone, delivery and style communicate my audio brand?
ELEVATE YOUR PODCAST
- Perform a diagnostic on your podcast open.
- How can you make it more unique?
- Does it need to be shortened?
- Could a quote or teaser be added to the beginning to create curiosity?
- Where could it be freshened up? Music, Voice Over, Sound Effects?