Lesson 1 of 1
Turning 1 Interview into 4 Episodes; How Do You Make the Math Work
Worker Bee Challenge:
- Review the format you’ve chosen and see if it will be easy to repurpose.
- Chart out the number of episodes you would like to extract.
- Determine if you’d like to use them as weekly or bi-monthly additions or as back up episodes.
LAUNCHED & ACTIVE
Review the following questions:
- Can my current format be repurposed?
- How many segments could I pull out?
- Do I want to edit these myself or outsource them?
- What other ways can I use the episodes?
ELEVATE YOUR PODCAST
- Review back log of episodes,
- Create time stamp document
- Review back episodes and time stamp places where you can create mini-episodes.
- Determine where you can use these backlog of mini episodes and put them into a rotation.