fbpx

Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Join Forums General Introduce Yourself! Reply To: Introduce Yourself!

• Wendy

October 12, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Hey there — I started my podcast, Wild and Precious Conversations, on March 1 this year.
    I am not sure how many people share this experience, but for me, this project (including a newsletter, courses, a website, bookshop, and apparently whatever else I think up) has opened me up to so many new experiences.

The podcasting part has been really interesting. I said during a pre-interview with a guest/friend that I started the podcast as a way to explore my voice — to find my voice — and in that moment, it all made sense.

I have reconnected to a slew of old friends/colleagues/peers in the mental health field, learned a ton, and gained a lot of confidence, even as my podcast itself still needs a *lot* of work before it becomes “professional”

I’m also mom to 4 boys/men (16, 18, 20, 23) married to a brewmaster/brewery owner for a long, long time 🙂 We homeschooled for 12 years, so during that time, I had to be much, much more pragmatic about work. Now I can follow my passion a bit more.

That said, I do look forward to making money some day (soon?!?)
    Excited to be here. Looking forward to learning.

My project is based here: underbel.li
    My newsletter/podcast is based here: https://underbelly.substack.com/

New Report

Close