fbpx

Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Join Forums Marketing Show Description feedback wanted 🤩, on mission to submit by 11/15‼️ Reply To: Show Description feedback wanted 🤩, on mission to submit by 11/15‼️

• Jessica

Administrator
    November 5, 2020 at 10:02 am

Where childfree women find their voice for navigating everyday life. Life through our childfree eyes. Our views matter, in life, love, relationships, work, entrepreneurship, and much more. Imagine a space of non-judgment, full acceptance, and no questions about your childfree choices. No “momma” talk here, yes that’s right. And as for me, my name is Raphie. I am a wife, bird mom, business owner & tech-obsessed. Also on a mission to lift the voice of women like us, childfree and NOT A MOMMA.

How about:

Business owner and tech-obsessed Raphie Wagner is a wife and bird. mom who is on a mission to lift the voices of child-free women and create a safe space for women to share other interests. This podcast is a breath of judgement-free air where we discuss life, love, relationships, work, entrepreneurship and much more. If you’re tired of all the momma talk, this show is for you! @raphaeleot@gmail.com Let me know what you think!

New Report

Close