fbpx

Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Join Forums General Introduce Yourself! Reply To: Introduce Yourself!

• Charlotte

December 2, 2020 at 9:25 am

Hi everyone! I am Charlotte and my podcast is the Caregiver Connection Podcast. I am a caregiver for my husband who has had Thyroid cancer for the past 7 years and I started the podcast this year in order to let other family caregivers know that the things they are not alone in the things that they are going through or the thoughts and emotions they have. It started out with me talking about specific topics and then in November I got brave and started having people come on with me.

Thing is I literally picked up a microphone I had at home (at least it was a blue yeti), set up a libsyn account, hid in my closet, pressed record on garage band and sent it out into the world without knowing much about podcasting.

So I’m circling back around to learn all the things I probably should have known. You know like – how to process the audio before actually sending it out. Learning how to know how many people are subscribed to your podcast.

So, I’m super excited to be here and very grateful that you have created this space for us!

New Report

Close